Overview of the Villa Saint Marc ****
This is what emerges from the various surveys, comments, opinions of our hosts, live and through the various OTAs. What they appreciate the most here
The remarkable location of the place
- Located both in the city center and in the countryside. we are 10 minutes walk from the historic center. and at the same time, on the saint marc hill, cool, even in the middle of august from where you can go hiking (the remarkable site of the mourres for example).
-This geographical location is also halfway between the Gorges du Verdon (lower Gorges du Verdon in Paris, Lac d'Esparron de Verdon (45 minutes by car), the Luberon Natural Park in which we are, and where you can visit Roussillon (50 kms), Gordes (60kms)
-From Villa Saint Marc, you can go to the Lure mountain (1800m altitude, a little snow in winter for ski touring, 40 km), but also to the sea: _cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b -136bad5cf58d_ Blue coast and its creeks at 100 kms, Côte d'azur with blackcurrant (130 kms)
The unforgettable panorama
Some say that from Villa Saint Marc****, you have the most beautiful view of Forcalquier. Indeed the villa is located in height (approximately 700m), on the Saint Marc hill, from where it has a plunging view:
- from the Villa Saint Marc****, you can admire the old town, with the Bourguet cathedral, and the Sainte Marie chapel, perched at the top of the old town. With its characteristic Sunday chime.
- You also have a view of the Luberon mountains to the west. The Villa being located in the Luberon park.
- You also have a view of the Monts du Verdon to the east. The villa being on the edge of the Verdon Park.
- You also have a view of the garden of the villa of more than 4000m2
You have a view of the swimming pool
The quality of services
-When you arrive or when you are on the terrace next to the swimming pool, Cristiana always offers you a natural refreshing drink of her composition.
- As soon as you arrive, we give you a digital welcome booklet. available on your smartphone / PC: With a lot of information to organize your stay here.
- While remaining at your disposal to give you more information on need.
- Cristiana's breakfast, always plentiful, natural, mostly organic, with local products, and taking your preferences into account, is a service very much appreciated by the majority of you.
- The spacious, sunny B&B rooms are also very popular for their comfort and cleanliness.
- the cottage in self-catering formula, with an equipped kitchen and air conditioning has its fans, who come back regularly.
- Receptions, happy events (family reunions, working groups, etc.) are also very popular here.